Monday, April 14, 2008

Hungry, Hungry Hippo!


Now that it is spring and I can finally resume going on outdoor adventures, I get extra hungry! When I am out pretending to be a tourist, I like to stop at a street vendor to buy myself a hot dog with lots of stuff on it. I usually need a lot of extra napkins so I won't wipe my mouth on my scarf.


Of course, a hot dog requires something to wash it down with (by the way, I'm not on a "Diet." I just like Diet Coke). It also requires the most important meal of the day--DESSERT! Mmmmmmm. I'm getting hungry just writing about it. I need a snack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.