Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet D.H.

Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT afraid of the vacuum cleaner.  When my staff was cleaning the other day, the only reason I ran under the couch was to pick up some change that rolled underneath. 
(Maybe it wouldn't do that if I had pockets.) 

I guess it had been a while since we cleaned under there, since I made a new friend. 
Meet D.H. (short for Dust Hippo).


He's so tiny, it is kind of hard to see him.  Here's a close-up.



And here he is trying to run off with part of my allowance!



 *Note from Hippo's Handlers--D.H. didn't really grow up under the couch.  He moved here from a nice place called Moss Mountain (mossmountain.blogspot.com) when he got a job offer from our pod to be Undersecretary of Couch Stuff.  And he wasn't stealing Hippo's allowance, either. 

No comments: