Thursday, November 1, 2007

Disney World

Hippo's wish came true. He got to go to Disney World!

Hippo's visit started with a shuttle ride into Magic Kingdom

There is Cinderella's Castle. See? See?!

Hippo tried hard to act grumpy at Eeyore's Gloomy Place, but I still see a happy twinkle in his eyes.

Joy of joys, we found Hippo-sized Mickey Mouse ears. And a light saber.

There was so much to see on It's A Small World that we rode twice. Double the hippopotamuses.

It's hard to steer a Dumbo when you're very, very small.

Ooh, this way to tigers. Can we pet them?

Somebody stuck a bunch of flamingo ornaments in this pond.

Hippo didn't know that he would need a bathing suit.

Hippo does a happy dance after finding a Hippo-sized sombrero at the Mexico pavilion in Epcot.

Taking a rest in the shade, Hippo watches the glockenspiel in Germany.

I see Paris. I see France. I see Hippo's happy dance.

1 comment:

Hippo A. Potamus said...

Did you know that an excited little hippo can get in trouble for doing the Hippo Happy Dance on the shuttle? I didn't see anything telling me not to, and I was just sooooooo happy to be there! The happiest place on Earth deserves a happy dance.

I guess they learned to be more specific, because later in the week, I was on another shuttle that did have a "no dancing" sign. I behaved myself there, but I still did the happy dance when I got off the ride.