Saturday, October 20, 2007

Luckiest Hippo in the World!

I am the luckiest little Hippo in the whole world! I took a short vacation to Disney World with my entourage and did a lot of cool things that even the big hippos never get to do. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet the pretty Hippo Ballerina from Fantasia, but I went on a lot of rides, saw some shows, and best of all--I have THREE new hats. I might even be the best dressed Hippo you've ever met!

I am the proud owner of a small hippo sized pair of Mickey Mouse ears (a must have for any Hippo Disney adventure). The bestest part, though, is I finally have not just one, but two sombreros! I have always wanted a sombrero! I am so happy and excited!

My formal sombrero is black, very snazzy looking with its silver trim, and matches my beady little Hippo eyes. My every day business sombrero is red--a nice happy color to match my personality.

1 comment:

Nicolina said...

Looking good, Hippo! ;)